- We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping fees.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags. You’ll also need proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will send instructions on where to send your package.
- You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- Once the item has been received in it's original condition, we will notify you of your refund.
- You will receive a full refund, less the shipping fee if applicable.